Thursday, 26 December 2013

My dear Friend~I've fallen for you (2)

You sent it! You sent the chat! I can't believe it yet. Am I dreaming right now? I don't think so as I bite my finger and it feels hurt. Wow!! See,told ya..I was like an insane whenever we chat. I was so happy even you just asking when will I back to hostel again. You concern me that much. Haha! :) I'm so happy.. I don't know how to tell you. I don't know how to describe it. It's really amazing you sent it first. Do you know how crazy I am when the beep sounds shows your text pop up?? Thanks Wirzy.. Thanks.. I'm glad for it..

But, still,you don't know yet what I feel for you. Bout my feeling towards you. But, I guess it should be like this now. It should be left unspoken.. :) Let time decide it... I believe if you are mine,then no matter when, no matter what circumstances...you'll be mine... Dear Wirzy.. I really hope this relation will last forever. Although we just know regularly 6 months above. upon each other. But i believe that we have shared more than we could've ever imagined...

Don't get me the wrong way...haha! It's like, about our past. Our dream..Our hobbies.. We shared kinda same stories behind.. Almost... Am I right?

Whatever! Now, I could sleep with smile again. But I warned you baby...don't hurt my feelings again .
or else my sweet dream will turn out to be nightmares!!
hahhahaahah :p Lol~!

Nonsense~~

Well...do you remember that I used to ask you whether is that true that girl and boys couldn't be friend, or in simple words, IMPOSSIBLE!... But you just smile and said.. We prove it wrong..
 And Wirzy, Do you know how much it scratch my feelings?

No~!You don't... Yet,you don't want to know too... :( It's okay.. I accepted it. Thanks again for giving me those supportation. I'm really appreciate it. I like you no matter waht you are... :)

Wuargghh!! *yawns* I thinks its enough for now.... Good ni
ght sweetheart.. :) <3

Sincerely:

Zara~

No comments:

Post a Comment