I miss you... there I said it again. I'm waiting for the beep chat from you on facebook,but there's no. I wonder why is it. Where are you now. I miss your careness even we are just friends.. Although We just known each other just for 6 months. But, I don't know why and how I could fall in Love with you. You told me that you just tought me as your friend and lilttle sister as you was 7 years older than me. And for that, I have to lie,saying that I tought you just as my brother and my friend. Do you know, how nuts I am to say that I tought you more than that? If I was lost my mind that night, I know that we'll never be friends anymore. You told me almost of your life story, but I barely think, do you share it with another girls too? I don't know, and I'm sure if I'm asking about it,you will said, "Why ?", that's kind an expected answer of you. I was thinking over and over again why you never see what I feel for you. But,at the end of it..I was so grateful that You don't realised it yet. Because I'm afraid that you'll leave me. Really...Afraid ..
Do you ever know what it feel when we chat together? I was like an insane girl,smilling over and over even you just sent morning wishes. I love to bother you everytimes you come online, and yesterday you asked .." Is it that fun to bother me?", and I said, " Yeah,you are kinda funny ". Which part? you asked.. "The way you care to me", I said it directly.. I know Wir, that your heart was broken before, me too. But I was hoping that I can put them all together back if you can accept me as yours. I like you. I know,it's too early for that. But, this come suddenly without I'm asking about it. I never wanted this too happen,after all. I don't care about our ages. Cause, I believe, ages doesn't matter in a relationship.. The way you treat me make me fell for you. Yeah Wir, I've fallen for you. I can't believe that I'll in love with guy who is older than me and my 6th brother as well. The way you advice me,seems like you know me too close. I know,you might think its cliche... But,trust me.. it's all true... I'm not lying or playing game now. I was pouring directly what I felt right now. . Yet, we also like many same things..like a song genre,movies genre..fav foods and drinks,hobby. Can't you ever noticed it?
You know what, That day,when you told me where I was appear in your dream, it was really happy things happen to me. I was so happy till I'm sleeping with smile on my face on that day. And, I don't know why, why your face always appearing in my dream too..And the most craziest after all is, when I woke up ,there was a chat from you that I waited till I fell asleep. It was excitening to me, but I know, you just fell nothing about what happens between us.
I memorised and remembered everythings about you, but you seems not care much about what I'm telling you. I know it's not a big deal. As you say that you easier forget about something. My tears is with me, flow over my face while I'm writing this . It's not that I wanted to have your sympathize.. just wanted you to know, how much I feel for you. Can't you see that?
Who catch me up when I fell down?
Who give me advices when others don't care?
Who always asks me,HOw are you?
Who's the one,that always sleep in front your laptop just because chat with me?
Who's the guy that completely insane when telling his past to me?
Who's the guy that always wanna sure that I'm ok?
Who's Wir?Who's that guy?? Tell me..!~
Yeah,it's you..it's you..!~ ..You hear that?! Arghh.. This is sucks! I think that I have completely lost my mind now. Do you know why? Because, I've fallen for guy that I know that he'll never love me back. The guy that always said, "I wish you will find the best guy in your life,someday,somehow". The guy that always telling me that I'm still underage.
I admitted that.. I'm underage..but,I told you, ages doesn't matter. I can think like an adults. I can understand adults way. I knowall that. Why you always tought that I was like other 16 girls? Why Wir? Why? I need you to know..no..I want you to know..wahtever it is, I'll not stopping from liking you. Even you asked me too. Even I know I was nuts for doing that crazy things,loving someone that I know and sure will not love me back. But it's okay. I accept it. Bear it in your mind Wirzy.. I like you, no matter what you are. How bad your past before. How much you just taught me as your little sister and friend. I'll still taught you more than both of that. I know, I was like risking my life through all this. Cause. one day you'll getting married with the one you'll love her with all your heart. The one and only that you'll pour your love to. But, still if that times not appear yet, I'll not stop liking and loving you. Never!
And what I hope is, you'll never found this blog. Never! Never know about what I'm writing. Never know what I feel for you,so that I can continue pretend to treat you as friend and pretend comfort to be treated as friend...
That's all..thanks for appear in my life... Thanks,for be my friend. Thanks for helping me alot. And, thanks too because you never get mad even I was seems always bothering you. Almost everyday. :(
Sincerely;
Zara~

No comments:
Post a Comment